Predictive Interviewing is the world’s only statistically-based media interview training method.
Our one-of-a-kind Predictive Interviewing Model™ shows you, step-by-step, the question-types reporters ask and the sequence in which they predictably ask them. We analyzed more than 500 interviews to discover the pattern, and now you can learn it, and learn to apply it, in as little as a half-day.
Reporters typically ask
Types of Questions
What You'll Learn
- The 6 question types reporter’s ask.
- The 8 part sequence of questions reporters use when they interview.
- The 2 techniques you can use to control the flow of an interview.
- The 3 messages you can use in any interview to be exceptionally quotable.
How Sessions Work
- Training is conducted at your location or at the Predictive Media Network studios.
- Half- or full-day sessions.
- Individual or groups sessions can be designed.
- Workshops are fully or semi-customized to client interests.
- On camera practice and positive video feedback coaching is provided for every participant.